SideShift AI is operated by Paradigm Ltd . Services provided by SideShift AI include but are not limited to SideShift.ai, the technology and platform integrated therein, our Application Programming Interfaces (API), and related applications or products (collectively the “Service”).
1. Enforcement & Amendments
- 1.1. By accessing or using the Service you confirm to have understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
- 1.2. We reserve the right to amend, modify or alter these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion.
The Service allows users to exchange one type of digital currency to another.
2.1. Description of service:
- i) Select the digital currency that you want to exchange from and the digital currency that you want to receive, (jointly referred to as “crypto pair”).
- ii) Provide the destination address where the received amount will be sent.
3. Eligibility & Service Rules
By using the service you warrant:
- 3.1. You use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- 3.2. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our Services;
- 3.3. You understand and agree that SideShift AI does not operate in prohibited jurisdictions. SideShift AI maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate and may restrict or deny its services to certain countries at any time.
- 3.4. The Services are not intended for use by individuals who are citizens or nationals of or resident in United States of America, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Saint Kitts and Nevis or Syria.
- 3.5. You are at least 18 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction.
- 3.6. You agree to pay the fees for Transactions completed via Services as defined by SideShift AI, which we may change from time to time.
- 3.7. You agree that there are risks, associated with Internet-based system, such as the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections and with the Blockchain Protocol, such as any malfunction, unintended function, unexpected functioning of or attack on the Blockchain protocol.
- 3.8. The user must be the beneficial owner of the digital currency, the sending address and the destination address for each Transaction. The service is available for personal use only.
- 3.9. Sending and destination addresses used and/or digital currency exchanged on these services shall not be associated with terrorism, fraud, scam or any type of illegal activity.
- 3.10. SideShift AI does not provide custodial services, meaning that digital currency are not stored as part of user transactions. Users hereby indemnify SideShift AI, who are held to have no responsibility, against any direct, indirect, consequential, or any damages of any kind, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Service, including but not limited to those arising from users’ personal error and/or misbehaviour.
- 3.11 SideShift.ai uses an automated risk management system to check all the transactions made by the Users. We reserve the right to freeze your exchange transaction for a period of time necessary to complete the investigation relating to AML or other illicit activity. SideShift.ai has the right to refuse to execute your transactions. The up-to-date information on the AML/Risk Management procedures can be found in the following help article.
- 3.12 While providing this service, SideShift.ai may collect tracking information related to device identification, operating system, browser type and IP address. SideShift.ai will retain transaction data to comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and regulations. We are entitled to transfer this data to government bodies for the prevention and disclosure of prohibited or illegal actions.
4. Contact info
For questions or general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Legal & Law Enforcement Enquiry
SideShift.ai will respond to law enforcement requests from authorised law enforcement officials with proof of authority. The guide below explains how authorised law enforcement officials can contact SideShift.ai to request customer information.
Submission of Requests
Law enforcement inquiries provided to SideShift.ai should contain the relevant information to the request, including the details of the law enforcement agency, the related case officer or representative to contact, details of information requested, as well as a way in which SideShift.ai can authenticate the request being made as genuine.
The request should contain information that will help SideShift.ai identify the user or transaction for which the information is being sought. This could includes Public Address, Transaction ID, IP Address, and Time & Date of suspicious activity.
Law enforcement inquires can also include an attachment of any documentation that may be applicable or otherwise related to the request for information. These could include, but not limited to, subpoenas, court orders, or search warrants.
Law enforcement officials can use email@example.com for the submissions requesting for information. To ensure a timely response, please do not send law enforcement inquiries to SideShift.ai Support or any other channel not intended for law enforcement.
Paradigm Ltd c/o IIC Management Company Ltd
858 Zenway Blvd, Frigate Bay,
P.O. Box 2086
Basseterre, St. Kitts 0000
For a quicker response time, please submit a copy of the request to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.